Welcome to causal-learn’s documentation!
causal-learn is a Python translation and extension of the Tetrad java code. It offers the implementations of up-to-date causal discovery methods as well as simple and intuitive APIs.
This project is under active development. For source code, please kindly refer to our GitHub Repository.
- Search methods
- Constrained-based causal discovery methods
- Score-based causal discovery methods
- Causal discovery methods based on constrained functional causal models
- Hidden causal representation learning
- Granger causality
- (Conditional) independence tests
- Score functions